Subject: Re: Networking
From: Bryant Reif <[email-masked]>
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 1996 23:49:00 -0700

At 10:06 PM 4/21/96 -0700, you wrote:
>Hello all!
>  Hypothetical question for all you LWers:)  With the advent of LWMac
>comming out how would I connect my PC to my two MACs to make a little
>renderfarm?  Also would be nice to be able to transfer files other then LW.
>Is something like this even possible?  I remember reading about all the
>PC-Amiga problems.

Most PowerMac come with built-in Ethernet. Just purchase an Ethernet adapter
for your PC (around $100), and some networking software.  You may even be
able to use Win95/NT's networking for this.  I don't know much about the
software side of it so maybe someone else can comment on this.

>Thank you,
>Scott
>
>
>

Bryant Reif
mailto:[email-masked]
http://www.aiesec.org/~bryant